How do I track time on Android?
The Android app makes it easy for you to track your time while you're on the job.
As a business, you can track time to document your business' and team's productivity, or to bill back to the Client for your services worked.
Steps are below:
- Once logged into your account, tap on Time Tracking at the bottom
- Tap on the + button in the bottom right
- Choose between Time Entry or Timer:
- If you've chosen Timer, a timer will start running:
- You can continue using the app to work on other sections, or leave the app where it'll continue to run in the background
- Add your Client, Project, Service and any Notes
- Tap on Log Time to finish.
- Tap on the "Today at #:## AM/PM" section and you can choose a date and start time
- Use the - or + buttons to track your total time, or tap on the 1h 00m number to pull up a clock to select your total time. Tap on OK to add it
- Add your Client, Project, service and any notes
- Tap on Log Time at the top to finish.
If you need to delete a time entry that was created by accident or no longer needed, do the following:
- Tap on the Time Tracking section
- Tap on the entry you want to delete
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on Delete Time Entry
- Tap on Delete to confirm.