How do I customize my Logo and Theme?
Logos and themes help communicate your business brand to your Clients and help your Invoices, Estimates and Proposals stand out from the rest. Choose from a variety of template options and customize to your preference.
Access your Logo & Theme
Customize your logo and theme anytime when you're creating or editing an Invoice or Estimate/Proposal. The Logo and Theme from your most recently created Invoice/Estimate will be remembered for future Invoices and Estimates/Proposals moving forward.
- Go to the Invoices, or Estimates/Proposals section
- Click on the New Invoice or New Estimate/Proposal button, or hover over an existing Invoice/Estimate/Proposal and click on the pencil (edit) icon
- While on the Invoice/Estimate/Proposal, click on Invoice/Estimate/Proposal Settings
- Then click on Customize Invoice Style.
From here you can customize the following:
The Simple Template has a logo in the top left corner with Client & Business information near the top.
The Modern template has a banner spanning the entire top with Client & Business information underneath on the right side.
Theme Color & Font
Choose from one of the five preset colours, or click on the rainbow square to choose your own custom colour. This will change the colour of your Invoice's/Estimate's/Proposal’s lines and text. If using the Modern template, the block above your banner will update to this new colour.
For the font, choose between Modern (Helvetica) or Classic (Garamond).
Logo & Banner
Upload a Logo for the Simple template, and/or a Banner for the Modern template by either dragging a file to the area or click on select a file/an image.
- Accepted file formats are JPEG, GIF, PNG and TIFF
- The Modern Banner recommended size is 778 x 200 px (can be repositioned vertically by dragging the image up or down)
- The Logo recommended size is 266 x 200 px (or it will be scaled proportionally to fit)