How do I customize my Logo and Theme?
Logos and themes help communicate your business brand to your Clients and help your Invoices, Estimates and Proposals stand out from the rest. Choose from a variety of template options and customize to your preference.
Access your Logo & Theme
To access your Logo & Theme section, use the below steps:
- Click on the gear icon in the top left corner
- Next, click on Settings
- Then click on the Logo & Theme sub-tab.
Any changes you make will only apply to new Invoices, Estimates and Proposals going forward as well as any active Recurring Templates. Click on the Save button at the bottom when you’re done to save any changes. From here you can customize the following:
The Simple Template has a logo in the top left corner with Client & Business information near the top and uses the Logo for the image.
The Modern template has a banner spanning the entire top with Client & Business information underneath on the right side and uses the Banner for the image.
The Classic Template is similar to the Simple Template, except Client & Business information is located in the top left corner, making it ideal for most window envelopes for snail mail. Classic Template uses the Logo for the image as well.
When the Invoice is paid, the Classic Template also includes a PAID stamp on the PDF when downloaded:
Theme Color & Font
On any of the Templates, choose from one of the five preset colours, or click on last square on the right to choose your own custom colour. This will change the colour of your Invoice's/Estimate's/Proposal’s lines and text. If using the Modern template, the block above your banner will update to this new colour.
For the font, choose between Modern (Helvetica) or Classic (Garamond).
Logo & Banner
Upload a Logo for the Simple and Classic Templates, and/or a Banner for the Modern Template by either dragging a file to the area or click on select a file/an image.
- Accepted file formats are JPEG, GIF, PNG and TIFF
- The Modern Banner recommended size is 778 x 200 px (can be repositioned vertically by dragging the image up or down)
- The Logo recommended size is 266 x 200 px (or it will be scaled proportionally to fit)
Can I change my Logo and/or Theme on a specific Invoice, Estimate or Proposal?
The Invoice, Estimate or Proposal's Logo and Theme can be changed any time by editing it:
- While editing, hover over the Logo or Banner to replace or delete the current logo/banner. Make sure to save the Invoice, Estimate or Proposal after
- To change your Theme which includes the template, colour and font), click on Customize Invoice Styles under Settings and click Done to save