What is a Time Entry Details Report?
The Time Entry Details Report gives you a detailed overview of all time entries you have created in a time period. This also includes your team's time entries - both Employees and Contractors. You're able to customize this to show you a particular range of time entries, along with their notes, using the optional filters.
You can run a Time Entry Details Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Time Entry Details under Time Tracking Reports.
To adjust your view of the Time Entry Details Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, Last Month, This Week, Last Week, or Custom to enter a specific date range
- Group By - You can choose to organize the entries by Team Member, Client, Project, Service or Week
- Limit To:
- Clients - Choose between Internal, All Clients, or a specific Client
- Project - Filter to a specific Project if needed
- Team Members - Choose between All Team Members or a specific Team Member
- Hours / Statuses - Choose whether you want to see All Hours / Statuses, or Billed, Unbilled or Non-Billable time entries
- Currency - Toggle between All Currencies or by a specific Currency
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export your Report to Excel, or Print your Report.