What is a Time Entry Details Report?
The Time Entry Details Report gives you a detailed overview of all time entries you have created in a time period. This also includes your team's time entries - both Employees and Contractors. You're able to customize this to show you a particular range of time entries, along with their notes, using the optional filters.
You can run a Time Entry Details Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Time Entry Details under Time Tracking Reports.
There are a few things you’re able to change when running the Time Entry Details Report. Click on the drop down next to the Report title, and you'll see some filters:
- Date Range - You can set a date range you would like this Report to include information within
- Group By - You can choose to organize the entries by Team Member, Client, Project or Service
- Limit By - This determines which time entries you want to see (such as All Hours / Statuses, Billed, Unbilled or Non-Billable).
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export your Report to Excel, or Print your Report.