What is a Time Entry Details Report?
The Time Entry Details Report gives you a detailed overview of all time entries you have created in a time period. This also includes your team's time entries - both Employees and Contractors. You're able to customize this to show you a particular range of time entries, along with their notes, using the optional filters.
You can run a Time Entry Details Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Time Entry Details under Time Tracking Reports.
To adjust your view of the Time Entry Details Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, Last Month, This Week, Last Week, or Custom to enter a specific date range
- Group By - You can choose to organize the entries by Team Member, Client, Project, Service or Week
- Limit To:
- Clients - Choose between Internal, All Clients, or a specific Client
- Project - Filter to a specific Project if needed
- Team Members - Choose between All Team Members or a specific Team Member
- Hours / Statuses - Choose whether you want to see All Hours / Statuses, or Billed, Unbilled or Non-Billable time entries
- Currency - Toggle between All Currencies or by a specific Currency
- Amount - Check off or uncheck the box next to Show dollar amounts to reveal or hide the Cost and Amount columns on the Report (available for those who have Project Profitability for now)
- The currency of your Amounts on the report are based on your Company Profile's Base Currency
- The Cost of the time entry is calculated depending on the Cost Rate entered for the Team Member (available for those who have Project Profitability for now)
- The Amount of the time entry is calculated depending on the Status:
- Billed - The rate is calculated from the Invoice
- Unbilled - The rate is calculated from either the Team Member or Project Rate
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.