What are Shareable Links?
Shareable Links allow you to quickly send an Invoice over to anyone using a unique link. This is useful if you need to send an Invoice through other means besides email, or if you need to share an Invoice with someone else that works alongside your Client.
Generate a Shareable Link using the below steps:
- Go to the Invoices section
- Click on an Invoice to open it
- Then click on the More Actions button
- Select Create a Shareable Link
- If the Invoice is a draft, click on Got it - Mark as Sent to confirm the status update
- The link will be generated - click on Copy to Clipboard to copy the link and paste wherever you need it. Once generated, you can use the steps above to access the link again
- Click Done when you’re finished.
- Shareable Links will automatically mark the Invoice as Sent
- Anyone with the Sharable Link can pay the Invoice, but they will not be able to save the payment details to a Client Account
- Shareable Links do not include an option to create a Client Account since this link can be shared with anyone else; if your Client needs to create a Client Account, send them a link to the Invoice by email instead