What is a Payments Collected Report?
The Payments Collected is a Report that breaks down all your payments you have recorded in your account in detail.
You can run a Payments Collected Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Payments Collected under Payments Reports.
To adjust your view of the Payments Collected Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, Last Month, This Quarter, Last Quarter, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific Clients to filter by
- Payment Method - Leave it on All Methods of Payment, or choose one or multiple payment method options
- Currency - Toggle between All Currencies or individual currencies
- Sales tax is not broken down in detail in this Report, run a Sales Tax Report to find this instead
- Overpayment Credits are included
- Other Income received is not included
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export your Report to Excel, or Print your Report.