What is a Payments Collected Report?
The Payments Collected is a Report that breaks down all your payments you have recorded in your account in detail.
You can run a Payments Collected Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Payments Collected under Payments Reports.
There are a few things you're able to change when running the Payments Collected Report. Click on the drop down next to the Report title, and you'll see some filters:
- Date Range - With the date range drop down, you're able to choose one of the preset ranges (This Month, Last Month, This Quarter or Last Quarter) or choose a Custom date range so you're able to find exactly what you're looking for
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific Clients to filter by
- Payment Method - Choose one or multiple payment method options
- Currency - Choose between All Currencies or individual currencies
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export your Report to Excel, or Print your Report.
Note that sales tax is not broken down in detail in this Report. You can run a Sales Tax Report to find this instead.