How do I save an Estimate as a PDF?
Saving your Estimates for offline use is as easy as downloading it as a PDF. This is helpful if you'd like to keep copies of your Estimates or share them with your team or Clients outside of FreshBooks. Steps to download an Estimate into a PDF is below:
- Open up any Estimate (from the Estimates section, click on it)
- Click on the More Actions button
- Click on Download PDF
- In a few seconds, a new PDF file will be downloaded to your computer.
If you'd like to download multiple Estimates as PDFs, use these steps instead:
- Go to the Estimates section
- Check off the box(es) next to the Invoices you want to save
- Click on the Bulk Actions button
- Select Download PDF.
The selected Estimates will save as separate PDF files on your computer.