Estimates allow you to create and send an approximate outline of your Items or Services to your Client for approval before beginning the work. Once the Estimate is approved by the Client, you can easily convert it into an Invoice to start collecting payment!
You can create Invoices on iOS with just a few quick steps:
- Once logged into your account, tap on Estimates at the bottom
- Tap on New (top right corner)
- Create your Estimate as usual with a Client, Estimate date, description, line entries, etc
- When you're done, tap on Save at the top right corner
- Feel free to tap on the Paper Plane symbol (in top right corner) to send the Estimate by email, or you can hit the Arrow symbol (top left corner) to return to the Estimates page. Your created Estimate will be saved as a draft.
In the Estimates section, you can also check the status of your Estimates to see whether your Clients have viewed or Accepted an Estimate yet:
Converting Estimates Into Invoices
Once the Estimate has been reviewed by your Client, converting it into an Invoice is easy:
- Tap on the Estimates icon at the bottom
- Tap on the Estimate you want to convert into an Invoice
- Tap on the ... symbol at the top
- Select Convert to Invoice and resume with editing the Invoice as needed.