Gusto integrates with FreshBooks to bring you payroll, benefits and compliance in one integrated product. Gusto is available to US customers and you can learn more about integrating with Gusto here. Once connected, any payroll you run in Gusto will be automatically imported into your FreshBooks account in the Expenses section, already categorized for you.
To set up Gusto with your FreshBooks account, use these steps:
- Sign up for a free 3 month trial of Gusto
- Inside your Gusto account, click on the Settings tab
- Under Software Integrations, click on Add New Integration
- Find FreshBooks and click on the Connect to FreshBooks button
- Then choose the at "my.freshbooks.com" option
- Enter your credentials to get connected and authorize Gusto to access your FreshBooks account
- If you have multiple businesses, Gusto will ask you which one to connect to
- Once connected, you can customize your Account Mappings to determine which Expense Categories you'd like Gusto to use when importing expenses into your FreshBooks account
- Click on Edit Settings while inside the FreshBooks Integration section
- For Auto-Sync, choose to sync automatically or manually after each payroll run
- Choose additional mapping if needed
- When you're done, click Save and your integration is all set to go.