How do I refer FreshBooks to others?
If you're enjoying using FreshBooks and want to spread the good word with referrals, you can refer or recommend FreshBooks to others either through our Referral or Affiliate programs.
If you have a FreshBooks account, you can refer FreshBooks to others by sending an email, a FaceBook Message, a FaceBook post, or through your unique referral link. To get started, use these steps:
- Log into your FreshBooks account
- Click on the gear icon in the top left corner
- Click on Recommend FreshBooks or $25 Gift Card
- Click on one of the three below tabs:
- On the Email tab, enter the email address of the friend you want to refer, customize the email as needed, check off the boxes and click on Send
- On the Messenger tab, click on Launch Messenger, in the pop-up, enter the friends you want to refer, write up a message, and click on Send
- On the Facebook tab, click on Post, in the pop-up, customize the post, choose where to post to, and click on Post to Facebook
- Alternatively, you can copy your unique referral link at the bottom to share anywhere.
If you don't have a FreshBooks account, you can still recommend FreshBooks to others through here instead.
Learn more about our Affiliate program here.
With minimal effort, you can monetize your content using trackable links available through our trusted third-party affiliate network partner, Share‑a‑Sale. VIP commissions are available for top performers.
Or want to jump right in? You can sign up directly here.