Zapier is an app that allows you to connect different apps together to automate tasks and save time, especially with FreshBooks. You can connect any of Zapier's 6000+ integrated apps together to make your own automations, without writing any code.
Each automation, called a Zap, has one app as the trigger and one app as the action. The trigger is where your information comes from and causes one or more actions in other apps.
To set up Zapier with your FreshBooks account, use these steps:
- First, sign up for Zapier
- Then in Make a Zap, under Connect this app..., enter in FreshBooks
- Then under with this one! search for another app that you want to connect FreshBooks with
- Next, under When this happens, choose a specific Trigger
- Then under then do this!, choose a specific Action
- When your trigger and action is filled out, select the Make a Zap! or Try it button
- In the Zap editor, under FreshBooks, select either the Sign in button, or the Choose button and then select Connect a New Account to connect your FreshBooks account
- Enter your FreshBooks login credentials and select the Log in button
- Then select the Allow access button to grant permission for Zapier to access your FreshBooks account
- Your FreshBooks account will now be connected and you can continue with the rest of your Zap setup.
List of Apps
To find out what apps are available in Zapier for you to connect your FreshBooks account with, go to Zapier's list of apps and search for your app. If it's listed, it's available to connect to FreshBooks via Zapier.
Supported FreshBooks Triggers and Actions
- In FreshBooks - Review FreshBooks' supported triggers and actions section here
With Other Apps - Review available templates in Quickly automate FreshBooks integrations with Zapier's templates section here
- Use the List of Apps above to find a specific app's page to review possible triggers and actions to make your own Zaps instead