Currency and language is set on a per-client basis so that you’re able to choose what your clients view on their invoices, estimates and proposals from you.
To choose your client’s currency and language, use these steps:
- Go to either:
- The Clients section, then hover over a client and select the pencil icon
- The Invoices section, then hover over an Invoice and select the pencil icon
- The Estimates section, then hover over an Estimate/Proposal and select the pencil icon
- Then under Client / Invoice / Estimate/Proposal Settings, select Currency and Language (client must be selected on invoice/estimate/proposal first)
- Adjust the Language and/or Currency by choosing a new one from the dropdown
- Select Done
- Then select Save / Send To... to finish and apply the changes.
If making the changes on the client profile, this will only apply for new invoices, estimates, and proposals moving forward. Otherwise the changes will save on your existing invoices, estimates, and proposals that you’ve edited, and also apply moving forward.
To view the complete list of currencies available, edit an existing client profile using the steps above instead. Your most used currencies will appear at the top of the list. If needed, you can adjust the default currency in your business' base currency.
Changing the language will only apply to changing the invoice, estimate and proposal itself. The top three most used languages will appear at the top of the list.
Available languages to choose from are:
- Spanish (Latin America)