How Do I Change My Client’s Currency and Language?
Currency and Language is set on a per-Client basis so that you’re able to choose what your Clients see on their Invoices, Estimates and Proposals from you.
To choose your Client’s Currency and Language, use these steps:
- Go to either:
- The Clients section, then hover over a Client and click on the pencil (edit) icon
- The Invoices section, then hover over an Invoice and click on the pencil (edit) icon
- The Estimates section, then hover over an Estimate/Proposal and click on the pencil (edit) icon
- Then under Client / Invoice / Estimate/Proposal Settings, click on Currency & Language (Client must be selected on Invoice/Estimate/Proposal first)
- Adjust the Language and/or Currency by choosing a new one from the dropdown
- Click Done
- Then click Save / Send To... to finish and apply the changes.
If making the changes on the Client Profile, this will only apply for new Invoices/Estimates/Proposals moving forward. Otherwise the changes will save on your existing Invoice/Estimate/Proposal that you’ve edited and also apply moving forward.
To view the complete list of currencies available, edit an existing Client Profile using the steps above instead. Your most used currencies will appear at the top of the list. You can also see the full list of currencies in My Company's Base Currency too.
Changing the language will only apply to changing the Invoice, Estimate and Proposal itself. The top three most used languages will appear at the top of the list.
Available languages to choose from are:
- Spanish (Latin America)