The Expense Report breaks down all of your Expenses into detail, including any applicable taxes.
You can run your Expense Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Expense Report under Invoice & Expense Reports.
To adjust your view of the Expense Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Group By - Choose between Category, Merchant, Source, Client or Project to group your Expenses together by
- Limit To - Choose between Internal, All Clients or a specific Client, and if needed, filter to a specific Project
- Exclude Personal Expenses - If you've categorized some of your Expenses as Personal, check this box off to exclude from your Expense Report to only show business-related Expenses
- Currency - If you're tracking multi-currency Expenses, you can toggle between multiple currencies
Note: If you have transactions that have been Marked as an Expense Refund in Bank Reconciliation, these will appear in the Expense Refunds section at the bottom of your Expense Report.
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.