The Invoice Details Report gives you a detailed overview of all Invoices you have created in a given time period. You're also able to customize this to show you a particular range of Invoices with the optional filters.
You can run an Invoice Details Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Invoice Details under Invoice & Expense Reports.
To adjust your view of the Invoice Details Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Issue Date/Paid Date - Choose between Issue Date which will only show Invoices with Date of Issue that falls within your Date Range, or Paid Date which will only show fully paid Invoices that received payment within your Date Range
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific Clients to filter by
- Invoice Status - Choose between All statuses, one, or multiple statuses (such as Disputed, Paid, Draft, etc)
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies, only one currency can be viewed at a time
If you're running the Invoice Details Report for all Clients, at the top you'll have a summary which shows you the total amount invoiced and paid within your date range.
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.