The Invoice Details Report gives you a detailed overview of all Invoices you have created in a given time period. You're also able to customize this to show you a particular range of Invoices with the optional filters.
You can run an Invoice Details Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Dashboard
- Scroll to the bottom to the Advanced Reports section
- Select Invoice Details Report.
There are a few things you’re able to change when running the Invoice Details Report. Click on the drop down next to the Report title, and you'll see some filters:
- Date Range - You can set a date range you would like this Report to include information within
- Issue Date/Paid Date - You can choose either Issue Date which will take into consideration the date of issue on the Invoice, or Paid Date which will look at when the payment was actually received
- Clients - You can run Client(s) specific Invoice Details Reports if necessary
- Invoice Status - Choose to only include Invoices with specific statuses (such as Disputed, Paid, Draft, etc)
- Currency - If you've Invoiced in multiple currencies, use this to select the currency you wish to run the Report for
If you're running the Invoice Details Report for all Clients, at the top you'll have a summary which shows you the total amount invoiced and paid within your date range.
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export your Report to Excel, or Print your Report.