Can I track Expenses in other currencies?
Tracking your spending in multiple currencies has never been easier! FreshBooks supports multi-currency expenses, so you can add expenses in different currencies to keep track of your business' costs.
All expenses you create will automatically default to your Base Currency (which you can change by clicking on your avatar/circle in the top left corner, then click on Company Profile).
When creating an expense, follow these extra steps to change your currency:
- Click on Currency under Expense Settings on the right side
- Click on the drop-down and select your new currency
- Click Save and you're done.
Tracking Your Spending
- Click on the Dashboard (left menu)
- Scroll to Spending
- Click on the button next to Spending
- Select a different currency and the Spending graph will update.
Note: If you're looking at your Expense Report, you can see where to toggle between different currencies here.