How Do I Attach Receipts to Expenses on iOS?
To help keep track of your spending, you can attach receipts to your Expenses. This is helpful if you are required to save all receipts for your business-related Expenses and tax deductions.
Attaching receipts to your Expenses is easy in the iOS app. Just follow these steps:
- Once logged into your account, tap on Expenses at the bottom
- Click on the Expense you want to add a receipt for (or create a new one with the steps here)
- Tap on Edit in the top right corner
- Tap on Attach Receipt
- Choose a photo from your library, or use the camera
- Tap on Save in the top right corner
- Your Expense now has a receipt attached to it. You can tap on the thumbnail in the top right corner to preview the receipt.