To help keep track of your spending, you can attach receipts to your Expenses. This is helpful if you are required to save all receipts for your business-related Expenses and tax deductions.
Attaching receipts to your Expenses is easy in the iOS app. Just follow these steps:
- Once logged into your account, tap on Expenses at the bottom
- Click on the Expense you want to add a receipt for (or create a new one with the steps here)
- Tap on Edit in the top right corner
- Tap on Attach Receipt
- Choose a photo from your library, or use the camera
- Tap on Save in the top right corner
- Your Expense now has a receipt attached to it. You can tap on the thumbnail in the top right corner to preview the receipt.