To help keep track of your spending, you can attach receipts to your expenses. This is helpful if you are required to save all receipts for your business-related expenses and tax deductions.
Attaching receipts to your expenses on iOS can be done with these steps:
- Once logged into your account, tap on Expenses at the bottom
- Tap on the expense you want to add a receipt for or create a new one with the steps in How do I create expenses? here
- Tap on Edit in the top right corner
- Tap on Attach Receipt
- Choose a photo from your library, or use the camera
- Tap on Save in the top right corner
- Your expense now has a receipt attached to it. You can tap on the thumbnail in the top right corner to preview the receipt anytime.