Welcome to FreshBooks! As a newly invited Basic Employee, we know your first priority is getting up and running quickly, so we've prepared this guide that shows you exactly what you need to know and do.
As a Basic Employee, you can help your employer by tracking time and expenses, and working on Projects you're invited to.
FreshBooks, if you're not familiar with it already, is an online invoicing service that helps freelancers and small business owners save time, get paid faster and look really professional. You’ll easily keep track of time and expenses, as well as collaborate with other team members on shared Projects.
- You'll have received an invitation from the admin of the account
- Click on the Join (Employer's Name)’s Team button
- You'll be taken to a new page. Enter your new password to join the team
- Then click on the Join (Employer's Name)’s Team button
- You’ll be asked to set up your profile - enter your name and service(s)
- Click on Save My Profile to finish.
Your view of the account will be different from the admin’s. Here’s what you can do:
- Track time
- Log Expenses
- View and collaborate on Projects that you’ve been invited to
You’ll only be able to see your own time entries and expenses.