Welcome to FreshBooks! As a newly invited employee, we know your first priority is getting up and running quickly, so we've prepared this guide that shows you exactly what you need to know and do.
As an employee, you can help your employer by tracking time and expenses, and working on projects you're invited to.
FreshBooks, if you're not familiar with it already, is an online invoicing service that helps freelancers and small business owners save time, get paid faster and look professional. You’ll easily keep track of time and expenses, as well as collaborate with other team members on shared projects.
- You'll have received an invitation email from the owner of the account, select the link in the email
- You'll be taken to the account, upload a profile photo and edit your name if needed
- Then select Sign Up
- Enter a Password for your account
- When you're done, select the Get Started button.
Your view of the account will be different from the owner's. Here’s what you can do:
- Track time
- Log expenses
- View and collaborate on projects that you’ve been invited to
You’ll only be able to view your own time entries and expenses.