If you've moved from FreshBooks Classic to try out the new FreshBooks and for some reason you need to switch back to Classic, you absolutely can.
We're constantly making changes to the new FreshBooks and would love to hear your thoughts. If you have any feedback to share (especially on what did or didn't work for you), don't hesitate to give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-303-6061.
To switch back to Classic, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on the circle icon in the top left corner (it'll either be a photo or your initials)
- Click on Company Profile
- At the bottom, click on the Switch back to FreshBooks Classic link and you'll be taken back.
What won't migrate back?
When you switch back, you'll see a notification alerting you of a few things that cannot be moved over. These include:
- Multi-currency expenses (we recommend converting these manually to your base currency before switching)
- Projects and time entries (run a Time Entry Details report for time entries, and for Projects, save files and take screenshots of discussion)
- Employees will receive an email with instructions for rejoining your team in Classic
- Contractors will need to move over to Classic as well - but you can still receive and access invoices from them through email
- Late Fees and Reminders will be exactly as they were when you left FreshBooks Classic, so any new changes to them made in the new version will need to be reapplied
If you have any issues moving back to Classic or you need help with saving any data before switching back, shoot us an email over at email@example.com or call us at 1-866-303-6061.