Apps allow you to integrate FreshBooks with a variety of other apps to bring added functionality to your FreshBooks account and your business. You can explore apps anytime during your trial or after you've upgraded your account.
To access your apps, select the Apps section to find your connected apps and recommended apps, or select Visit App Store to browse the full selection of apps.
To deactivate an app, use these steps:
- Select the Apps section
- Under Connected Apps, select the Disconnect link next to the specific app you want to remove.
You can also disconnect apps from within the integration itself outside of your FreshBooks account.
Below are a list of apps that are recommended from our AppStore to help you make the most out of your FreshBooks account:
- Acuity - Schedule appointments with your clients
- Checkeeper - Print and mail checks
- FreshCurrencies - Convert several currencies into your base currency on specific FreshBooks Reports for multi-currency reviewing
- Income Importer - Track additional sources of revenue like Square, Etsy, Stripe and more as other income
- Mailform - Send invoices by physical mail / snail mail
- SurePayroll and Employment Hero - Run payroll for businesses based outside of the US
- Zapier - Connect FreshBooks with 1500+ other apps