Welcome to FreshBooks! As a newly invited Business Partner, we know your first priority is getting up and running quickly, so we've prepared this guide that shows you exactly what you need to know and do.
As a Business Partner, you’ll be working with the admin of the account on any aspect of managing the business when it comes to Invoices, Estimates, Clients, Expenses and more. You can also review financials and Reports as needed.
FreshBooks, if you're not familiar with it already, is an online invoicing service that helps freelancers and small business owners save time, get paid faster and look really professional.
- You'll have received an invitation from the admin of the account
- Click on the Join (Admin Name)’s Team button
- You'll be taken to a new page. Enter your new password to join the team
- Then click on the Join (Admin Name)’s Team button
- You’ll be asked to set up your profile - enter your name and service(s)
- Click on Save My Profile to finish.
Your view of the account will be slightly different from the admin’s. Here’s what you can do:
- See the Dashboard and Reports of the business’ financials
- Create and view Invoices, Estimates, Projects
- Create and manage Clients
- Can track time and log Expenses, as well as review team members' entries