Welcome to FreshBooks! As a newly invited Admin, we know your first priority is getting up and running quickly, so we've prepared this guide that shows you exactly what you need to know and do.
As an Admin, you’ll be working with the admin of the account on any aspect of managing the business when it comes to Invoices, Estimates, Clients, Expenses and more. You can also review financials and Reports as needed.
FreshBooks, if you're not familiar with it already, is an online invoicing service that helps freelancers and small business owners save time, get paid faster and look really professional.
- You'll have received an invitation email from the Owner of the account, click on the link in the email
- You'll be taken to the account, upload a profile photo if you want to
- Enter a Password for your account
- When you're done, click on the Get Started button.
Your view of the account will be slightly different from the Owner's. Here’s what you can do:
- See the Dashboard and Reports of the business’ financials
- Create and view Invoices, Retainers, Other Income, Estimates/Proposals, Projects
- Create and manage Clients
- Can track time and log Expenses, as well as review team members' entries