How do I manage my Company Profile?
The Company Profile contains important details about your business that is displayed on all your Invoices, Estimates and Proposals. This is also where you can choose your Base Currency, Standard Rate and date format as needed.
To access your Company Profile, use these steps:
- Click on the gear icon in the top left corner
- Click on Company Profile
Each section is explained in detail below:
- Company Name - This is the name of your business, and is displayed on Invoices, Estimates, Proposals and in emails to your Clients
- Address - This is your business’ address and appears on all Invoices, Estimates and Proposals
- If your country is set to Australia, Bahrain, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa or United Arab Emirates, your Invoice Number will display as Tax Invoice Number on all Invoices instead
- If set to United Kingdom, Estimates will display as Quotes instead
- Base Currency - This is the default currency for your account (you can still change currency on any Client profile or Invoice/Estimate/Proposal with the steps here)
- Fiscal Year End - Choose the month and date you want your reports to automatically filter to. If set to anything other than the default of Dec 31, Reports will also display additional This/Last Fiscal or Calendar Year/Month/Quarter options.
- Date Format - Choose between mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yyyy, or yyyy-mm-dd for the formatting of your Invoices, Estimates and Proposals dates (when saved as a PDF, the Date Format is displayed in words instead)
- Business & Mobile Phone - Use this to display your phone number as needed
- Tax Name & Number - These fields appear depending on the country you've chosen, and you can put in your VAT, ABN or any other Tax Name and Number that you're required to have on all Invoices, Estimates and Proposals
- Standard Rate - Specify a rate here to apply to all unbilled time entries (especially if no other Billing Method is selected, which you can read more about here)