Use Apple Pay to pay invoices in FreshBooks if you're located in the United States. Apple Pay allows you to pay using your already-saved credit card information on your Apple devices. If you have Apple Pay set up, this option will appear on any invoices you view.
- Must be based in the United States
- Apple Pay must already be set up, or you can set up Apple Pay first here
- Safari browser
- iPhone with iOS 10+ or any MacBook running Sierra (10.12) or higher
- iPhone or Apple Watch to authorize the payment
Pay an Invoice with Apple Pay
- If you’ve never used Apple Pay before, you can get set up with the Apple Pay steps here first
- Open the invoice on your Apple device, the invoice should be viewed on Safari
- Select the Apple Pay button on the invoice
- If you’re using your mobile device, confirm the payment with Touch ID. Your invoice is now paid
- If you’re using your MacBook, confirm the payment with the Touch Bar on your MacBook, your iPhone or Apple Watch. Your invoice is now paid.