Welcome to FreshBooks! As a newly invited Accountant, we know your first priority is getting up and running quickly, so we've prepared this guide that shows you exactly what you need to know and do.
As an Accountant, you can review your new Client's (the admin who invited you) financial reports and help balance their books to ensure their business continues to run smoothly.
FreshBooks, if you're not familiar with it already, is an online invoicing service that helps freelancers and small business owners save time, get paid faster and look really professional. You'll be able to access accounting reports, add Journal Entries, manage Chart of Accounts as well as review and manage other data in your Client's account.
- You'll have received an invitation from the admin of the account
- Click on the link to accept the invite
- You'll be taken to a new page, set up your profile and enter your new password to join the team
- Click on Save My Profile to finish.
Your view of the account will be slightly different from the admin’s. Here’s what you can do:
- Can access the Dashboard and Reports of your business’ financials
- Create Journal Entries and custom Sub-Accounts in Chart of Accounts
- Can view Invoices and manage payments
- Can create Other Income
- Can create and manage Expenses