What Is a Revenue by Client Report?
The Revenue by Client report gives you a breakdown of revenue, including Sales Taxes, earned for each Client you've invoiced.
You can run a Revenue by Client Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Revenue by Client under Invoice & Expense Reports.
Click on the Organization, Primary Contact or Total headers at the top of the report to sort your data in ascending or descending order by that particular header
To adjust your view of the Revenue by Client Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific Clients to filter by
- Type - Choose between:
- Total Billed - This will show you all unpaid and paid invoices based on the Invoice's Date of Issue
- Total Collected - This will show you all paid invoices based on the date of payment
- Total Outstanding - This will show you all outstanding invoices
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies
If you want to see the breakdown by month, click on the More Actions button in the top right and select Export for Excel. The option to Print is also available there as well.