What is an Item Sales Report?
The Item Sales Report shows you how much money you're making from each item you sell, as well as how many times you've sold each item. This Report can also be used to see discounts given on Items.
You can run an Item Sales Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Item Sales under Invoice & Expense Reports.
To adjust your view of the Item Sales Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Items -Choose All Items, an Item or multiple Items to filter by
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific Clients to filter by
- Invoice Status - Choose between All, Paid or Auto-Paid
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies
If you're running the Item Sales Report for all Items, at the top you'll have a summary which shows you the total units and total item sales within your date range.
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.