What is an Item Sales Report?
The Item Sales Report shows you how much money you're making from each item you sell, as well as how many times you've sold each item. This Report can also be used to see discounts given on Items.
You can run an Item Sales Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Item Sales under Invoice & Expense Reports.
There are a few things you’re able to change when running the Item Sales Report. Click on the drop down next to the Report title, and you'll see some filters:
- Date Range - You can set a date range you would like this Report to include information within
- Items -Choose All Items, an Item or multiple Items to filter by
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific Clients to filter by
- Invoice Status - Choose one or multiple statuses (such as Disputed, Paid, Draft, etc)
- Currency - If you've Invoiced in multiple currencies, use this to select the currency you wish to run the Report for
If you're running the Item Sales Report for all Items, at the top you'll have a summary which shows you the total units and total item sales within your date range.
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export your Report to Excel, or Print your Report.