The Item Sales report shows you how much money you're making from each item and service you sell, as well as how many times you've sold each item or service. This report can also be used to review discounts given on items and services.
You can run an Item Sales report by doing the following:
- Select the Reports section
- Then select Item Sales under Invoice and Expense Reports.
To adjust your view of the Item Sales report, select Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Select this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your fiscal year end date, choose from the extra options)
- Items - Choose All Items, an item/service or multiple items/services to filter by
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific clients to filter by
- Invoice Status - Choose between All, Paid or Auto-Paid
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies, only one currency can be viewed at a time
If you're running the Item Sales report for all items and services, at the top you'll have a summary which shows you the total units and total item sales within your date range.
Additional options can also be accessed in the top right corner of the Item Sales report:
- Export for Excel - Download the report as a CSV file
- Print - Print the report or save the report as a PDF using the print dialog
- Send... - Send the report to any specific email addresses