What are Client Account Statements?
The Account Statement (also known as a client statement or client summary) allows you to share key details with your Clients like their outstanding balance, Invoices and Payments history, and available Credit.
You can run an Account Statement for a particular Client by doing the following:
- Go to the Clients section
- Click on the Client you want to run the statement for
- Select the More Actions button
- Click on Generate Statement.
There are a few things you're able to change when running your Client's Account Statement. Click on the button next to the Account Statement title, and you'll see some filters:
- Date Range - With the date range drop down, you're able to choose one of the preset ranges (This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter) or choose a Custom date range so you're able to find exactly what you're looking for
- Currency - If you've billed in different currencies, you can toggle the currency here
The Summary area shows you the following:
- Total Invoiced
- Total collected in Payments
- Total in Credits
The remaining balance is the Client's outstanding amount, also known as the Account Balance.