The Account Statement allows you to share key details with your Clients like their outstanding balance, Invoices and Payments history, and available Credit.
You can run an Account Statement for a particular Client by doing the following:
- Go to the Clients section
- Click on the Client you want to run the statement for
- Select the More Actions button
- Click on Generate Statement.
There are a few things you're able to change when running your Client's Account Statement. Click on the button next to the Account Statement title, and you'll see some filters:
- Date Range - With the date range drop down, you're able to choose one of the preset ranges (This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter) or choose a Custom date range so you're able to find exactly what you're looking for
- Currency - If you've billed in different currencies, you can toggle the currency here
The Summary area shows you the following:
- Total Invoiced
- Total collected in Payments
- Total in Credits
The remaining balance is the Client's outstanding amount, also known as the Account Balance.