What Is the Retainer Summary Report?
The Retainer Summary report is a detailed breakdown of all time tracked by you and your team for any Client that has a Retainer.
You can run a Retainer Summary Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Retainer Summary under Time Tracking Reports.
To adjust your view of the Retainer Summary Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Client - Choose which Client’s Retainer you’d like to view
- Period - Choose a period from your Client’s Retainer to view specific time entries from
- Group By - You can choose to organize the entries by Team Member, Client, Project or Service
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.