What is the Retainer Summary Report?
The Retainer Summary report is a detailed breakdown of all time tracked by you and your team for any Client that has a Retainer.
Note: This report is available if you have Retainers on your plan.
You can run a Retainer Summary Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Retainer Report under Time Tracking Reports.
To adjust your view of the Retainer Summary Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Client - Choose which Client’s Retainer you’d like to view
- Period - Choose a period from your Client’s Retainer to view specific time entries from
- Group By - You can choose to organize the entries by Team Member, Client, Project or Service