Welcome to FreshBooks! As a newly invited manager, we know your first priority is getting up and running quickly, so we've prepared this guide that shows you exactly what you need to know and do.
As a manager, you’ll be helping the owner of the account and any other team members manage the business when it comes to invoices, retainers, estimates, projects, time tracking and more. You can also create and manage your own expenses, and view some client-specific reports too.
FreshBooks, if you're not familiar with it already, is an online invoicing service that helps freelancers and small business owners save time, get paid faster and look professional.
- You'll have received an invitation email from the owner of the account, select the link in the email
- You'll be taken to the account, upload a profile photo and edit your name if needed
- Then select Sign Up
- Enter a Password for your account
- When you're done, select the Get Started button.
Your view of the account will be slightly different from the owner's. Here’s what you can do:
- Create and view invoices, retainers, other income, estimates/proposals, projects
- Create and manage clients
- Can track time and log expenses, as well as review team members' time entries
- View client-based reports like the Accounts Aging, Time Entry Details and Retainer Summary reports