The WePay report is a reconciliation report to help you see exactly which individual payment is in each WePay withdrawal that’s been deposited into your bank account.
To access your WePay report, use the following steps:
- Select the Reports section
- Then select WePay under Payments Reports.
To adjust your view of the WePay report, select the Filters button under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Date Range - Choose from Today, Yesterday, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month or Custom (or if you’ve changed your fiscal year end date, choose from the extra options)
If your WePay report has more than 500 transactions, you'll see the option to Download Report instead. Once clicked, an email with a download link is sent - this link will expire after 7 days to protect your financial data. You can also adjust the date range in your filters to reduce the number of transactions if you'd like to review inside your account instead.
The WePay report gives you an overview of:
- Gross Amount - The total of all payments you’ve collected after transaction fees
- Fees - The total amount of transaction fees charged
- Net Amount - The total amount deposited into your WePay account, excluding transaction fees
- Withdrawal Total - The total amount making up your withdrawal from WePay
All payments and refunds are grouped under each withdrawal ID that is deposited into your bank account. Each payment includes the below identifying details:
- Date of payment and client
- Transaction Type (Checkout or Refund) and Transaction ID
- Source (invoice) and Invoice Number
- Method (type of credit card or bank account used)
- Gross Amount and Fee
- Net Amount
Additional options can also be accessed in the top right corner of the WePay report:
- Export for Excel - Download the report as a CSV file
- Print - Print the report or save the report as a PDF using the print dialog
- Send... - Send the report to any specific email addresses