The Payments Fees Report is a detailed breakdown of your online payments with your FreshBooks Payments (WePay). The Report lists out your Gross Amount and Payments Fees separately to keep track of your total transaction fees. To see which Invoice Payments were in your withdrawals from WePay, run a FreshBooks Payments Report instead.
To access your Payments Fees Report, use the following steps:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Payments Fees under Payments Reports.
There are a few things you’re able to adjust when running the Payments Fees Report. Click on the Filters button under Settings and you’ll see some filters:
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, Last Month, This Year, Last Year, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Payment Method - Choose between All Methods of Payment or pick a specific method
The Payments Fees Report gives you an overview of:
- Gross Amount - The total of all payments you’ve collected after transaction fees
- Payments Fees - The total of all transaction fees charged
- Net Amount - The total amount deposited into your WePay account, excluding transaction fees
- Payments - Lists all payments processed during the period with the Date, Invoice, Method, Gross Amount, Fee and Net Amount for each transaction
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.