Online payments allow you to accept payments for your invoices online with credit cards, bank transfers (ACH), and PayPal through any of our online payment options on your Android app.
Set Up Online Payments
Ensure that your online payment options are connected in your account on a web browser. This must be done first before you activate it on any invoice in the Android app. Once you have online payment options set up, use the below steps to activate any online payment option on your invoice:
- Once logged in, tap on Invoices at the bottom
- Tap on an existing invoice to edit, or tap on the + plus button to make a new invoice
- At the top under Online Payments, tap on Accept Online Payments
- Next to the payment method you’d like to use, slide the toggle to turn it on
- Then for either Stripe or WePay, tap to activate Credit Card and/or ACH Bank Transfer (available for US businesses + US clients only)
- If enabling PayPal, you can also activate Accept Debit or Credit Cards (available for PayPal accounts in select countries only)
- Then tap on Back to save your online payment settings, the payment method will be selected
- Continue creating your invoice as needed, and tap on Save to finish.
What happens if I haven't connected an online payment method yet?
If you have not activated PayPal, Stripe or WePay yet, only WePay will be available to set up for the first time on your app. Once set up, you’ll need to finish the process on a web browser later with the steps in How do I verify my WePay account? here.