You are able to run more than one business from within your FreshBooks account. When set up, these businesses will run completely independently from each other; no financial information or any team members you may have will be shared between your businesses.
The only thing that will be shared is the Administrator's email address and the login page.
Setting up multiple businesses
- To set up an additional business, simply click on your avatar in the top left of your account, and choose + Add Another Business:
- You'll then see a pop-up explaining the feature. Note: Each new business will get a free 30-day trial.
- You'll then need to add the business name, your country, and your industry:
- Click on Create My Business and you'll be taken into your brand new account:
- Once you've clicked Ok, got it, you'll be in your new business account and ready to start using FreshBooks for your additional company. Clicking on your avatar in the top left will give you the opportunity to change your logo, business name, and all of the administrative stuff you may wish to adjust.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I switch between businesses?
Click on your logo/picture/initials in the top left and you'll see your businesses listed. Simply click on the business you wish to switch to and that will take you to the relevant account.
Do I need to pay for each business?
Your businesses will run independently from each other - billing included. You'll receive a free 30-day trial for every new business you set up. After that, you will need to upgrade to the most applicable plan.
Can I run Reports across multiple businesses?
No, each business will have separate reports.