How do I access the Android app?
FreshBooks' Android app can be used as a companion app so you can stay connected to your account while on the go or out in the field. Visit the Google Play store listing here to download the Android app (Google Play Services required).
Sign In with FreshBooks
- Tap on Log In
- Type in your email address and password.
- Tap on Log In again and you'll be taken into your account. If you need to switch Businesses, click on your avatar in the top right, then under My Businesses, tap on the specific Business to switch.
Sign in with Google
If your FreshBooks email is already a Gmail or Google address, you can use these steps:
- Tap on the Sign in with Google button
- Then choose your Google account, or sign into your Google account with the Use another account button instead
- If this is your first time, you’ll see the message that FreshBooks wants to access your Google Account, click Allow
- You’ll then be taken to your FreshBooks account. If you need to switch Businesses, click on your avatar in the top right, then under My Businesses, tap on the specific Business to switch.
If your FreshBooks email is not a Gmail or Google address, and you want to use Sign in with Google, you’ll need to change your email address inside FreshBooks first. You can follow the steps outlined here for non-Google/Gmail emails.
- Tap on your avatar/initials in the top right corner
- Tap on Logout.
Update & Sync
To ensure you have the latest version of the Android app downloaded for the best experience, enable automatic updates for Android Apps, or manually update the App with the steps here.
To sync data to your FreshBooks account on the web:
- Tap and hold near the top of your screen anywhere inside the FreshBooks Android app, and pull down until you see a spinning arrow inside a circle
- The sync will be complete when this circle disappears