FreshBooks' Android app can be used as a companion app so you can stay connected to your account while on the go or out in the field.
Downloading the App
Just visit this link here.
Sign In with FreshBooks
- Tap on Log In
- Type in your email address and password.
- Tap on Log In again and you'll be taken into your account.
Sign in with Google
If your FreshBooks email is already a Gmail or Google address, you can use these steps:
- Tap on the Sign in with Google button
- Then choose your Google account, or sign into your Google account with the Use another account button instead
- If this is your first time, you’ll see the message that FreshBooks wants to access your Google Account, click Allow
- You’ll then be taken to your FreshBooks account.
If your FreshBooks email is not a Gmail or Google address, and you want to use Sign in with Google, you’ll need to change your email address inside FreshBooks first. You can follow the steps outlined here for non-Google/Gmail emails.
To Log Out:
- Tap on your avatar/initials in the top right corner
- Tap on Logout.
Selecting A Different Business
The new FreshBooks allows you to have multiple businesses within your account. To select one of your other businesses within the Android app, simply follow these steps:
- Click on your avatar in the top right
- Scroll down to the My Businesses section
- Click on the business you wish to access.