What is the pricing?
You can find the pricing for FreshBooks here, or inside your account. All FreshBooks account start on a free 30 day trial. If you’ve been invited as a Business Partner, Basic Employee or as a Contractor, your employer has already upgraded your account for you.
If you are a Client and have created an account to save and view Invoices, Estimates, Proposals or Projects, you have a Client account instead.
To view the pricing inside your account, use these steps:
- Click on the gear icon in the top left corner
- Click on Billing & Upgrade.
You can upgrade anytime during your trial with these steps above - just enter your credit card details and save. You won’t be charged until after your trial ends. There are no contracts, and a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Prices range from $15 to $50 USD monthly depending on the number of clients you add (both Active and Archived Clients count towards the limit), or you can upgrade to one of our yearly plans with a 10% discount instead. If you require more Clients and/or more Team Members, you may be eligible for a Select plan instead.
Features & Add-ons
Add-ons are additional options you can add to your plan. These include team members like Business Partners, Basic Employees or Contractors to help you manage your business, or Advanced Payments, so you can save your Client’s credit card information and set up Recurring Payments on Recurring Templates.
These come at an additional cost, and you can always add and remove them anytime during your subscription.
- The Client limit on each plan refers to both Active and Archived Clients (Clients that you are still billing)
- If you’re no longer billing a Client, you can delete them (with the steps here) after collecting payment
- Deleting a Client will allow you to add new ones without needing to upgrade your plan
- Deleted Clients’ Invoices and information still remain accessible to you, but you will not be able to invoice a Client while they are deleted
- Deleted Clients can be undeleted at any time should you need to bill them again (their information is preserved)
If you have more than 500 Clients and/or more than 5 team members, check out FreshBooks Select instead.