The Recurring Revenue Annual report shows a breakdown of your monthly recurring revenue for each of your clients that you’re billing on a recurring basis by revenue stream. To view the specific recurring templates and retainers making up your recurring revenue, run a Recurring Revenue Details report instead.
To access your Recurring Revenue Annual report, use the following steps:
- Select the Reports section
- Then select Recurring Revenue Annual under Invoice and Expense Reports.
To adjust your view of the Recurring Revenue Annual report, select the Filters button under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Date Range - Choose from Last 12 Months, Next 12 Months, or Custom (or if you’ve changed your fiscal year end date, choose from the extra options)
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific clients to filter by
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies, only one currency can be viewed at a time
If your Recurring Revenue Annual report has more than 100 clients in a 12 month range, you'll find a link to Download Report instead. Alternatively, you can select up to 100 clients in Filters to view the report inside your account.
The Recurring Revenue Annual report gives you a breakdown of each revenue stream:
- Recurring - All revenue and forecasted revenue that you’re expected to earn from recurring templates and retainers
- Other - All invoices (regardless of status) that are not from recurring templates or retainers, and have a date of issue in the past
- Note that sales tax is not included in this report when looking at revenue
Additional options can also be accessed in the top right corner of the Recurring Revenue Annual report:
- Export for Excel - Download the report as a CSV file
- Print - Print the report or save the report as a PDF using the print dialog
- Send... - Send the report to any specific email addresses