What Is the Recurring Revenue Annual Report?
The Recurring Revenue Annual Report shows a breakdown of your monthly recurring revenue for each of your Clients that you’re billing on a recurring basis by revenue stream. To see the specific Recurring Templates and Retainers making up your recurring revenue, run a Recurring Revenue Details Report instead.
To access your Recurring Revenue Annual Report, use the following steps:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Recurring Revenue Annual under Invoice & Expense Reports.
To adjust your view of the Recurring Revenue Annual Report, click on the Filters button under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Date Range - Choose from Last 12 Months, Next 12 Months, or Custom (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific Clients to filter by
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies
If your Recurring Revenue Annual Report has more than 100 Clients in a 12 month range, you'll see a link to Download Report instead. Alternatively, you can select up to 100 Clients in the Filters to view the Report inside your account.
The Recurring Revenue Annual Report gives you a breakdown of each Revenue Stream:
- Recurring - All revenue and forecasted revenue that you’re expected to earn from Recurring Templates and Retainers
- Other - All invoices (regardless of status) that are not from Recurring Profiles or Retainers, and have a Date of Issue in the past
- Note that Sales Tax is not included in this report when looking at revenue
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.