What is the Recurring Revenue Report?
The Recurring Revenue Report is a detailed breakdown of your monthly recurring revenue for each of your clients that you’re billing on a recurring basis.
To access your Recurring Revenue Report, use the following steps:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Recurring Revenue under Invoice & Expense Reports.
To adjust your view of the Recurring Revenue Report, click on the Filters button under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Date Range - Choose from Last 12 Months, Next 12 Months, or Custom (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific Clients to filter by
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies
If your Recurring Revenue Report has more than 100 Clients in a 12 month range, you'll see a link to Download Report instead. Alternatively, you can select up to 100 Clients in the Filters to view the Report inside your account.
The Recurring Revenue Report gives you a breakdown of each Revenue Stream:
- Recurring - All revenue and forecasted revenue that you’re expected to earn from Recurring Profiles and Retainers
- Other - All invoices (regardless of status) that are not from Recurring Profiles or Retainers, and have a Date of Issue in the past
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.