What is the Recurring Revenue Report?
The Recurring Revenue Report is a detailed breakdown of your monthly recurring revenue for each of your clients that you’re billing on a recurring basis.
To access your Recurring Revenue Report, use the following steps:
- Go to the Reports section
- Select Recurring Revenue under Invoice & Expense Reports.
There are a few things you’re able to adjust when running the Recurring Revenue Report. Click on the Filters button under Settings and you’ll see some filters:
- Date Range - Choose from Today, Yesterday, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month or Custom (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Clients - Choose between All Clients or select specific Clients to filter by
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies
The Recurring Revenue Report gives you a breakdown of each Revenue Stream:
- Recurring - All forecasted revenue that you’re expected to earn from Recurring Profiles and Retainers
- Other - All invoices (regardless of status) that are not from Recurring Profiles or Retainers, and have a Date of Issue in the past
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export your Report to Excel, or Print your Report.