What is the Cash Flow Report?
The Cash Flow Report shows you exactly how much cash you have on hand with money entering and leaving your business. This includes any Expenses that are depreciating over time.
Access the Cash Flow Report
The Cash Flow Report can be accessed using these steps:
- Click on the Reports section
- Select Cash Flow under Accounting Reports.
To adjust your view of the Cash Flow Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.