What is an Accounts Payable Aging Report?
The Accounts Payable Aging Report will show you which Vendors have outstanding Bills that need to be paid.
You can run an Accounts Payable Aging Report by doing the following:
- Go to the Reports section
- Click on Accounts Payable Aging under Payments Reports.
To adjust your view of the Accounts Payable Aging Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there, you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- As Of - Choose between Today, End of Last Month, End of Last Quarter, End of Last Year or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Group By - Choose between Outstanding (past the Bill Issue Date) or Overdue (past the Due Date) Bills
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies
Click on either the Vendor or Total headers at the top of the report to sort the data in ascending or descending order by that particular header. Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report.
- Bills are grouped by Outstanding (past the Bill Issue Date) or by Overdue (past the Due Date) into intervals of 0-30 Days, 31-60 Days, 61-90 Days, and 90+ Days
- Managers viewing this report can only see their own Bills instead