FreshBooks sends out email on your behalf for all activity in your account. These Sent Emails can be viewed anytime, especially if you need to confirm whether a specific email was generated or not.
To access your Sent Emails, use the below steps:
- Click on the Clients section
- Then click on the Sent Emails sub-tab.
Click on any email to preview it, along with additional information:
- Email Type - The top of the email preview specifies the type of email sent (see here for a list of all Sent Email types)
- To - The recipient of the email including their email address - click on the name to go the Client Profile instead
- From - The sender of the email (whether that’s the Owner or Team Member)
- Date - The date the email was sent
- Subject & Body - The specified subject and body of the email is displayed, links are replaced with brackets < > while viewing Sent Emails in your account, but your recipient will have the appropriate link on their email instead
- While viewing emails, use the < Previous and Next > buttons to quickly toggle through your list of Sent Emails as needed
- You can check off multiple boxes and use the More Actions button to delete Sent Emails to manage your list of emails easily; Sent Emails can be undeleted later if needed
- Emails are deleted after 90 days