FreshBooks sends out email on your behalf for all activity in your account. These sent emails can be viewed anytime, especially if you need to confirm whether a specific email was generated or not.
To access your sent emails, use the below steps:
- Select the Clients section
- Then select the Sent Emails sub-tab.
Select any email to preview it, along with additional information:
- Email Type - The top of the email preview specifies the type of email sent, review What emails are sent out of my account? for a list of all email types
- To - The recipient of the email including their email address - select the name to go the client profile instead
- From - The sender of the email, whether that’s the owner or team member
- Date - The date the email was sent
- Subject & Body - The specified subject and body of the email is displayed, links are replaced with brackets < > while viewing sent emails in your account, but your recipient will have the appropriate link on their email instead
- While viewing emails, use the < Previous and Next > buttons to quickly toggle through your list of sent emails as needed
- You can check off multiple boxes and use the More Actions button to delete sent emails to manage your list of emails easily; sent emails can be undeleted later if needed
- Emails are deleted after 90 days