How Do I Use Checkout Links on Android?
Use Checkout Links to create unique payment links to collect online payments without making an Invoice first. You can share Checkout Links on your website, social media, or even by QR Code in person to let your Clients click and pay for Items or Services at a fixed price with online payments on Android.
Set Up Checkout Links
Create a Checkout Link for your customers to pay online by using the below steps:
- Click on the More … button at the bottom right
- Then select Checkout Links
- Next, tap on the + button
- Under Online Payments, tap on Accept Online Payments
- Next to the payment method you’d like to use, slide the toggle to turn it on and if needed, enable additional types of payments using the steps here
- Tap on Add Item or Service and choose an existing Item or Service, or add a new Item with the + button
- Edit the Description, Rate, Tax and Line Total as needed, then tap on Done
- If needed, click on Currency and select a different currency
- Then tap on Save to finish your new Checkout Link.
Manage Checkout Links
Once your Checkout Link is saved, you can open it and tap on any of the below:
- Copy Link - Copy the link for you to share anywhere
- QR Code - Generate the QR Code for your Client to scan in person
- Preview - Preview what the Checkout Link looks like on your Client’s end
- Share Link - Send the Checkout Link by email, text, or post online as needed
- Send to Client - Generate an email to send the Checkout Link to your Client
- Pause / Activate Link - Pause the Checkout Link to stop receiving payments and to display an unavailable page to your Clients who try to access the link, or Activate the Checkout Link to resume accepting payments again