The Journal Entry report displays all manually created journal entries by your accountant or by you through Advanced Accounting. Each journal entry is shown with the debit and credit amounts for each transaction.
Access the Journal Entry report
- Select the Reports section
- Then select Journal Entry under Accounting Reports.
To adjust your view of the Journal Entry report, select Filters under Settings. From there you can change:
- Reset all - Select this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your fiscal year end date, choose from the extra options)
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies, only one currency can be viewed at a time
Additional options can also be accessed in the top right corner of the Journal Entry report:
- Export for Excel - Download the report as a CSV file
- Print - Print the report or save the report as a PDF using the print dialog
- Send... - Email the report to any specific email addresses