The Journal Entry Report displays all manually created Journal Entries by your Accountant or by you through Advanced Accounting. Each Journal Entry is shown with the Debit and Credit amounts for each transaction.
Access the Journal Entry Report
- Click on the Reports section
- Select Journal Entry under Accounting Reports.
To adjust your view of the Journal Entry Report, click on Filters under Settings. From there you can change:
- Reset all - Click on this link to restore the filters back to the default settings
- Date Range - Choose from This Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter, or Custom to enter a specific date range (or if you’ve changed your Fiscal Year End date, choose from the extra options)
- Currency - Toggle between multiple currencies
Clicking More Actions in the top right will give you the option to Export for Excel, or Print your Report. Or click on the Send… button to email the Report.